Capable of towing up to 7000 kg or 8000 kg respectively, the new Hyster ® T7.0HS3 three-wheel and T8.0HS4 four-wheel Rider Tow Tractors are ideal for any type of line feed operation, particularly in the automotive and engineering industries.
To meet Just-In-Time requirements with optimum efficiency, the rider tow tractors are dependable and powerful, with excellent manoeuvrability.
Hyster® Rider Tow Tractor highlights:
- Both models are compact, feature an anti-roll back on ramps device, and have external inching control buttons to assist with trailer hitching
- Adjustable acceleration and travel speeds meet the different needs of specific applications
- Highly reliable, the seated tow tractors feature a solid frame construction, AC control system with thermal protection, automatically applied transmission parking brake, and quality components, providing long-term dependability and durability
- Intelligent ergonomic features contribute to excellent productivity during long and demanding shifts. Featuring a single step for easy ingress/egress, comfortable suspended seat and intuitive truck controls
- The four-wheel tow tractor is also designed to offer good stability over rough, uneven or broken surfaces, and features power-assisted steering with a heated cab option
- Easy service access minimises downtime for routine or unplanned maintenance. Advanced control features, such as easy diagnostics via a handheld controller, also help to deliver a low cost of ownership
- Options include four different battery sizes and battery extraction options, a choice of tyres, and roll-up PVC curtain side doors
- Hyster® Tracker fleet management system can be fitted to monitor use
- Hyster® Tugger Train systems are also available
Model Ismi Ağırlık Taşıma Kapasitesi Batarya Kapasitesi Şasi T7.0 HS3 1280 7000 48V / 240-375Ah 1000 T8.0 HS4 1252 8000 48V / 240-375Ah 1000